Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Life @ IITK Part-I

sabu: you may be getting 2-3 months training in Goa. Now that’s something. Coffee on you (no pun intended).

punnu: yup. But I think 2 months is overdose... (gives me a pathetic look... I get it now and go into confession mode)

me: yeah, I know. (sob..sob..) The first week will be fun... second week I'll realize that I am single and by the end of the first month, I will be desperately single. (the toughest part is to survive the second month)

sabu: who asked you to be single?

me: as if I have options..

sabu: yeah, thats true... (yes, you guessed it right.. the same pathetic look)

punnu: Make yourself a bait.. (wink)

Now that’s what the screwed sex ratio in IITK does to you. I get back to my room and start contemplating. Here goes my mitigation plan. Probably what I can do is get a bunch of people who are single as my close buddies and try my best to keep them single during the entire stay(also its comes on top in terms of feasibility) . No, I am not jealous. It’s just to prevent those unholy thoughts that come along. So Dear God, please make a note of it and keep my close friends single. If you have a better idea, do drop them.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home