Thursday, February 08, 2007

Life @ IITK Part-II .. Burp

Today we threw a placement party (doesn't make sense, right? but that’s how we call it) to our juniors. Another CS batch at IITK getting 100% placed. The party was pure fun. It was a bit different for me. As I was contemplating about life (yes!! contemplating my dear reader and not sleeping as my friends say) and the tempting dinner (Yummy!! the paneer starter was really good), I never thought the vicious minds of my friends were working furiously. They came up with this. Me pitted against a junior who at least was considerate enough for the first few minutes(thanks mate, I owe you one) and then called his shots. Well, I’ll leave the rest to your imagination. Everyone needs a laugh at the end of the day.


Anyway, I too had my chance to support (and mock at) my poor Y5 friends. I am not alone. And Murali called me meantime and as usual we started discussing about things that are going to change the world and ended up doing a feasibility study of marrying a punju or gujju girl. The results are encouraging!!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

dude, the study was done by you. I was just giving my insights

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home