Saturday, February 24, 2007

Life is Demanding

I chose not to go home. To revert back after making all the plans of how you are going to spend your vacation is quite tough but I have my own reasons. I see some light in my thesis after being deadlocked for over a month and I don't think I'm going to enjoy my vacation when I know what is to be done and leave it unfinished. I hope my friends down there would understand my situation. Anyway, that leaves me to celebrate another Holi in iitk. Planning to take bhang this time.

PS: Bought the book Spouse by Shobhaa Dé. Have read good reviews about the book and planning to finish it by Holi.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah. Sure would miss you. Don't worry. This will just make you finish the thesis faster won't it?

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home