Thursday, March 29, 2007

Nostalgia

This is one word I like the most. We are forced to part with our near and dear ones, those we love for various reasons. In the end its just memories of them that stay with us and inspire us at times. My stay in iitk is nearing its end and I believe its a good time to reflect upon the bygone things. I am planning to write something interesting that happened or about events (right from my kindergarten days) that turned me into a better person or how I've evolved with time or about my friends and mentors. I am not sure of how far should I go as being too honest may hurt some and it benefits none. Anyway, I'll try my best. Planning to go like this.
  • Toddler life.
  • Life at Chidambaram.
  • Life at Neyveli / Days @ Jawahar.
  • Life at Vellore (??) / DAV Days.
  • B.Tech. Life.
I am not going to write much about my stay in iitk for the moment. May be, I will give it a shot after 6 months or a year.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Waiting expectantly for these posts. Hope would make it good. I am already composing a big entry. But I dont think i would be posting it on the net.

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home