Saturday, June 19, 2010

Finally back!!

Strange that the irresistible urge to blog comes when I have a truck load of things to do. Anyway, the stats counter shows that I still maintain the sparse group of visitors. Thanks for the show of trust and confidence. Hopefully I'll be regular from now on.

Been following the super singer junior for some time. The winner and runner were my long time favourites(though I expected the order to be other way around). It does remind me of those days when we used to have music classes in our school(Jawahar, Neyveli) and how one unfortunate meeting of my music teacher with my mother led my parents to send to professional musical classes. Nostalgic memories aside, I was elated when the eventual winner sang the sone "Singara velane Deva". It's my mother's favourite(and most sung) song. And performance was awesome!! Hope you guys and gals would enjoy it as much as I did.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Riyaz said...

Nee paduvaya.. sollave illa.. mama kalyanathula unnoda katcheri thaan.. :-)

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home